General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tracked 24 should have a return to sender option if a parcel can not be delivered.I have just been told a parcel has to be held for 30 days

On Tracked 24 there should be a return to sender option if a aprcel can not be delivered.I have now got to wait for a daft 30 days before a parcel can be returned to me despite me ringing and asking for it to be returned to me.the tracking showed as being sent back but they decided to try again to deliver despite me clearly saying address is wrong and they are no longer there.when i tried to get it back here ,there is no option for me to do that and it has to be held for 30 days.I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't check out in Chrome - ppxo_xc_ppbutton_error

When I come to the checkout page in Chrome - I try to click on the Paypal button and nothing happens. When I look in the Application console I can see 5 errors:

checkout.js:2822 ppxoxcppbutton_error Object

Error: No ack for postMessage zoid_init in https://www.paypal.com in 10000ms

at cycle (<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.paypalobjects.com/api/checkout.js:5354:69">https://www.paypalobjects.com/api/checkout.js:5354:69</a>)

print @ checkout.js:2822
    log @ checkout.js:2915
    error @ checkout.js:2951
    loggererror @ checkout.js:3984
    proto.logError @ checkout.js:10622
    proto.error @ checkout.js:8885
    (anonymous) @ checkout.js:8688
    proto.dispatch @ checkout.js:1028
    proto.reject @ checkout.js:994
    proto.dispatch @ checkout.js:1024
    (anonymous) @ checkout.js:1011
    proto.dispatch @ checkout.js:1028
    (anonymous) @ checkout.js:949

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix print assist serious crash issue

Using Print Assist v4.24.0 on Mac OS 10.15.6 opening the app causes a serious, consistently reproducible system crash. Whilst there is an obvious workaround, once the app is opened, preventing it from re-opening in time to prevent further crashes is difficult and requires some skill. This could have a massive impact on some users.
    Happy to provide error logs or a video of it in action.
    I have raised the issue with PrintNode, but have had no action.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scrap the new beta click and drop site it's attrocious, slow, pages lag, keystrokes slow to act

The new click and drop website is atrocious. It is slow and cumbersome and totally counter productive
    It is slow to activate key strokes, slow to load pages, inefficient and not flowing in design. I take it the person that designed it doesn't use click and drop website otherwise they would have known this new design is extremely poor quality in comparison to the old version and totally ineficient.
    Full of unnecesary drawings on each page which are messy and distracting also cause page lag. Remove them, it's a website for adults to buy postage not a nursery school story…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. have a top up prepay feature for payment

Allow people to put a certain balance on their account, and pay from that balance, instead of having multiple PayPal/card transactions. You could top up a lump sum and then use as needed. Fewer transactions and much easier.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Does Click and Drop work for Large Letter for you?

We send out a mixture of parcels up to 1kg in weight, and lots of large letters of various sizes. We only use C+D to generate a label and do not have any products in C+D so no weights are generated by it.

When we first started we were told we could group our LL into weights to get the best value and average them. So if we had one at 90g and one at 110g we could average them and pay for 2 at 100g. We do that for each LL weight group to get the best value.

We…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Click & Drop keep sending tracking emails to customers every hour - Woocommerce orders

This is happening recently and it's very strange. Once the label is generated and order marked as dispatched C&D sends an email to woocommerce customers with their tracking information. Then it keeps sending this email every hour for a good 12 to 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Explain the reason for the time limit for posting.

It was only after an inquiry that I discovered the reason for the apparently arbitrary time limit required for posting items. Apparently it covers those items where Royal Mail will make a refund for late delivery. I can see that unless there is such a time limit, how else could the customer 'prove' when it was posted? Makes sense now!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. g

Can you make the imports of orders from marketplaces to click and drop quicker?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Just make it work

Spent 30 minutes trying to generate a label and couldnt find it Then applied for refund and you had the cheek to tell me it takes up to 10 days. No wonder people are finding alternatives to Royal Mail. Decided to go back to Hermes and took 2 minutes to buy and print. Much simpler system it may be worth Royal Mail looking at it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New business account 6 weeks - no contact at all

A great idea to stop Royal Mail loosing money would be for businesses who wish to set up business account and have Small parcels attached to their account - instead of letting me post the idea contact them back in a timely manner instead of having them wait weeks on end with nothing.

So in short for Royal Mail to make more money take on the new business. - Also even the local postman and postmaster has been unable to get anyone to contact us - so as a result we've gone with a competitor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Found Bug - Click and drop removes the eBay click and collect code needed for agros orders

I been contacted by ebay to today to be informed the click and collect Argos code number is removed from the label. So customer can not collect their order from argos now :/

ebay message
    "Thanks for offering the Click & Collect program to your customers. A lot of UK buyers use Argos, Sainsburys and Collect+ as a collection point so it's a great postage option to offer as a seller!

Unfortunately, there has been an issue with 1 order you sent to store this month. It seems it has arrived without it's unique identifier code (eCP Code) on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make labels downloadable

Since changing click and drop instead of making each.label downloadable it now opens up each HUGE label for one sheet each. Now for this I need to print screen the label from the sheet, flag into photoshop and resize. As I usually put 6 labels on each a4 sheet. However because of this new stupid way it takes so much more time to clip out the label from the sheet and.makes the label pixelated when making smaller. As I only send cards there is no need for a single label to take up a whole sheet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 'Customer service Point' filter on map search for Tracked 24/48 drop off

I am first time user of click and drop. I purchased 'Track 48' for my parcel. In the instructions it stated '3 Take your item to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point.' with 'Customer Service Point' as a link to your services near me map search. I was unable to determine from the map results which locations are 'Customer Service Points'. I wasted time walking to my nearest post office who, could not take it. I am now unsure which local branches will take it and may be driving around all afternoon regretting not paying £4 more for sending from…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Constantly failing PayPal payment

Frustrated and infuriating waste of time with the horrible new label services. Nothing works. EVERY single label I purchase fails payments through PayPal and don't print, or tracking don't work. My entire eBay account was downgraded because the tracking codes didn't work to prove that items had been delivered. I WANT COMPENSATION.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PLEASE go back to old system. The new is full of tech errors

The amount of time waste with tech errors since RM switched to the new system is pretty tiring. I get constant errors to order and process labels, errors that tracking is not working, errors for payments.... can't stand the new label system. Don't you people TEST anything before launching?

I've spent four hours of work time only today dealing with RM errors trying to order labels, getting rejected at the post office for tracked deliveries after standing in que and having to go back again and again. Who will compensate the loss of work time? Unacceptable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Payment issue on beta version

On two occasions when using the beta version of your online postage service, it has said that payment has failed but actually it hasn't, as we have been sent the confirmation email both times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ... put right the faulty purchasing element of the new click and drop system

My idea is that 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it!". We have had problems purchasing from Click and Drop. It's rather frustrating when things were working perfectly well before the new system was put in place. I have contacted support.
    Further, please make sure that the refund system works properly and promptly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Setup shipping rules by Service first then select the countries the service is available from

Currently, When setting up shipping rules, you select which countries on the first page which then limits the service on the second page to whats available to that bunch of countries.

This usually ends up with only having 2 common service for all those countries (international economy and international standard)

When for 90% of the countries you actually ship tracked or Signed for...

How about you select the service FIRST then list of countries available are filtered by that service availability.

not only does this make more sense it would also make RM more money as more expensive service would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make the "see details" for each posting service more specific

Our C&D shows 14 posting options, many of which are very similar. Yet all the 'See details' links go to the same generic page, with just 4 options applicable to C&D. This link needs to actually give the details of the service it relates to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base