General
558 results found
-
Beta Version
The new beta version opens new tabs within Click and Drop for every order. Is there a way to change this. Also we have found if we are using the beta version with one log in and not for all logins the orders will not be processed correctly. We had orders going back to 'new order' stage even though the postage had been applied and a label had been printed.
2 votes -
gift message
Please stop printing the gift message on the address label.
This started happening about a month ago and is really unhelpful - it is currently printed under the heading 'SafePlace' and makes no sense, it needs to go inside the parcel (which I do with a separate gift card but could be printed on the packing slip too) not on the outside.2 votes -
Address book
Allow creation of Groups in Address Book. I have a number of addresses that are used on a regular basis and it would be good to be able to select them as a group.
1 vote -
Fix duplicate batch uploads in click & drop desktop
Since moving to 64bit, the Click & Drop desktop regularly duplcates one of the files that we drop into the watch folder. It is causing a lot of problems identifying and deleting the duplicated batch that has been uploaded.
There's always a message in the C&D desktop log file which appears to shut down the watch process and restart it apparently to perform an update - sending the file a second time
I've tried to trim down the log to the key events:
"Started awaiting for result for:.... FilePath: ...\Click & Drop Desktop\Watch\batch11_231117.csv'
[synchroniseConfigurationTasks] task forces application update!…
1 vote -
Improve Processing of Batched Orders in New Orders Grid
The new version of the orders grid is a nightmare when processing a batch of orders.
After I enter weight/shipping details, and click Apply Postage, it doesn't take me back to the batch of orders I'm currently working, it takes me back to the main list with ALL my orders.
So I have to go back to the tab with list of batches, select the one I was working on and then find the relevant parcel I need to apply postage info to.
I need to do this for every parcel in the same batch. It's a nightmare!
Once I…
2 votes -
reinstate the availability of printing QR label for tracked services at delivery offices
Previously I was able to get my QR label for tracked services printed at the delivery office. This service has now been removed, probably as not all offices could print the label. Surely the proper thing to do was to give all offices this ability instead of removing the service from all. Not everyone has a printer that is good enough to ensure the QR and barcodes are printed correctly.
2 votes -
Remove sender address history
I regularly use the Royal Mail website for click & drop for my business. When sending an item & choosing a return address for 'where are you sending it from?' I have an array of addresses come up as I have moved house a few times over the last couple of years. It would be great if there was the option to delete some of these addresses to make it easier for me to select my current and only address.
3 votes -
Sending to a local post office to hold for collection
Have an option of sending to a local post office to hold for collection by customer.
2 votes -
Bug with shipping rules creation
There are a few countries that do not have a postage service and so you cannot create a shipping rule if they are in the list.
This makes it very difficult if I want to create a shipping rule for "international" ie every country except my own.
- Add all the country groups
- wizard complains because some countries don't have a service
- Impossible to tell which ones
- give up
1 vote -
Add Ability to Clone Products
When I create a product I would like to be able to duplicate it.
I only have to modify my SKUs for each product I post as the rest of the properties of the product remain the same.
1 voteThank you for your suggestion.
This feature is currently in development and will be available in the near future when the new version of the Products page is made available to users.
Kind regards,
Click & Drop Team
-
Provide Customers with a Receipt at Point of Collection
I have raised this complaint previously with no satisfactory response in relation to various collections where proof of collection has not been received via email nor is it recognised as having ben collected on Orders page..
Once again I have sent an item via click and collect but have not received a receipt as proof of collection, it has not been recognised as collected. If this item is lost in transit there is no way I am able to claim compensation without that receipt.
When buying an item even with Parcel Force the sender/buyer is handed a receipt, all that…1 vote -
Support Changing Trading Names After an Order is Created
We use multiple Trading Names when drop-shipping.
With the old order creation UI, the 'Trading Name' dropdown was at the top of the page. With the new Beta Create Order screen, the Trading Names part is further down the UI and therefore easier to miss.
Would it be possible to do one or both of the following:
Alter the layout so that the Trading Names dropdown is again at the top of the order creation UI
Make it so that the Trading Name can be changed for an already created order prior to applying the postage in the event of…
2 votes -
Import Product Weight from eBay
The biggest thing which is slowing me down is entering weight for each item after I sell it. It would be so much easier if click&drop OBA could import from ebay weights I enter , could we have this update ASAP please ?
Its a lot easier to pick up my items enter all specifics once list it ,and when sell it everything ready to go buy labels and ship, no messing around with weight.
6 votes -
Sort items on dispatch notes
The ability to sort the order in which SKU's appear on the dispatch note would be massively beneficial for us and we would imagine many other retailers.
For example, SKU's A>Z
3 votes -
Mandate PO Box / Tax Identifier Number When Mandated by Destination
Mandate PO Box numbers when sending to Dubai or UAE, when using Royal Mail tracked services.
When posting to Brazil or Portugal you are required to Provide a Tax Reference Number, unless this box is filled you can't post the item
For Dubai / UAE, shipments requires a PO Box number.
If data is required, then it should be marked with asterisk and be mandatory.
2 votes -
Filter by more than one product so all orders containing these products are selected
I sell products that are the same weight and price so when customers buy 2 or more it is hard to manually select parcels containing the correct products.
I would like to filter on more than one product so I can see a list of orders containing those products.
1 vote -
At the point where a sender address has been selected the page should not show that collection is available when it is not.
It is very irritating to have to get a postage refund because at the point of purchase collection was promoted as available, but once the postage has been paid for a message pops up to say that it is not. The web site and databases need to be more 'joined up' . Clearly a different carrier becomes more attractive!
1 vote -
Support Booking Collection With Buying Postage Label
As it stands I have to go through two separate processes to:
(a) pay for postage of a package in Click & Drop
(b) go to a different screen to book a Collection.Could you please integrate these two processes so we can optionally arrange and pay for a collection when we buy the postage.
It will make our workflows shorter; we only have to pay once rather than twice under the current system. This will save us time
19 votesHello and thank you for your suggestion. We will consider this for future development.
Kind regards
Click & Drop Team
-
Provide an option to report errors
On the top menu have a "report a problem" option. When a system error opccurs it is extremely difficult to inform you about it, you should make it easier for customers to help you. They face a problem, they report the problem immediately, it is logged and you monitor the logs and take action. Your Status Page show everything fine yet I am unable to process payment, I go to down detector and find others have same problem... this should be visible in the site and customers will make life easier for you and visibility of issues makes it easier…
8 votes -
Ability to bulk export billing addresses (including emails) to XLS
Currently, if you use the "export to XLS" it does not include the billing address and email associated with the order. I require the ability to export this information in bulk as this is the only way to extract customer email addresses from orders from marketplaces.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?