Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

249 results found

1. Make it possible to copy a tracking number

If you are not using TikTok integration you have to manually add the tracking nuber to each order. The problem is you cannot copy the tracking number because its a hyperlink, so you have to either go into each order to get the tracking or click the hyperlink. Th eproblem with this is is takes you to the Track and Trace site and perform the track and trace function automatically. This will have a negative impact on the track and trace site. Before you suggest I integrate with TikTok I cant because all orders go through my website so it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show condition on sold items in Click & Drop (new / very good / good / acceptable)

Checking condition direct on Click & Drop for sales is a nightmare when you sell both new and used products... having to manually go outside of Click & Drop to check all orders is not convenient. I am perplexed why this update was not already mentioned here or added already. Please fix this - add "new", "like new", "very good", "good" and "acceptable" which can be imported from eBay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow printing of manifest where the pdf controls which pages are standalone, which pages are double sided

Previously when click on print manifest on double sided, the pdf knows automatically that local posts go on a single page and international goes on a double page. Now after the update, it is all merged together which means I have to consciously click print twice and set the pages. These pages need to be separate as they need to be attached to the relevant mailing bags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unmark the despatched items when despatched ready for the next batch

Please can you look at 'unmarking' the despatched items. We're a small business who didn't get authorised for a OBA account even though we have been trading since 2015 but we send a lot of samples to nurses and clinics etc. Once they have despatched and the label created it would be nice not to have to go in and manually unmark all the boxes in the Beta set up as if we've just sent 30-40 samples and you miss just one its a pain to have to start again at the top. The list also only goes up so…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. le colis RR006332536CI

bonsoir ;je viens par cette note vous faire par d'un reseau d'arnaque .
    en effet le colis contenaire un passeport ;2photocopies de ma carte identite ivoirienne et 9 photos de meme tirage
    le colis etais derstine a mm stefanie beck .
    11 Mar 2024
    07:41
    Livré et signé. Votre envoi a été livré le 11-03-2024 et signé par : G WILSON
    London Victoria DO nb cette femme m'arnaque
    je vous pris de bien vouloire m'aide a recupere mon passeport
    je vis en cote d'ivoire je me nommes zeao fidele aime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sort out your communications to delivery personnel!!

I booked a collection for an item, postie to bring label, left in specified safe place.
    I get a message collection unsuccessful, nobody home - even though ITEM WAS IN SAFE PLACE.
    I rebook the collection, wait at home. Postie turns up... WITHOUT A LABEL. I spend 10 minutes with him stood at my doorstep trying to find how to print a label from the order page and there is nothing. So in the end after both of us are embarrassed and I'm very wound up, he has to leave without the parcel. What a hopeless service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support Permanent Setting To Include Post Office Drop-Off In Price

Please add a setting to pre-tick "Include Post Office drop off in price" for all orders and also include the setting in API and dropbox integration so that we don't need to edit every tracked 24 order imported and then tick the box manually.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Look at the issue with integrating Amazon Japan - we've reported this numerous times over 4 years

We've had issues with the information transferring from Amazon Japan to Click and Drop. We've been given many many reasons why this hasn't been done. The latest is that it isn't a priority. Are we the only ones to have this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option for generated labels to be opened only

Enable a setting which allows the option for generated labels to be opened only and not automatically downloaded to files as current, which increases the workflow, creating extra admin to locate and delete files as well as taking up storage. It may be useful for some users for automatic download for not others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enter a field for repeat customers with a simple 'R' as our offering changes for people returning

Our first time buyers get a free gift bag. We have no easy way of knowing that they are returning customers from the fields displayed. An extra column stating "N" new or 'R' would be a massive help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Product export with all data fields enabled

I'm surprised that this isn't possible already? If I export all of my Products to a csv file, I don't get any of the customs data at all? I can't understand why this isn't included as standard, as it's all in the same place/database surely?

So if I want to do any batch updates to my products, I have to build all of the customs data from scratch, which is incredibly time-consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print in alphabetical order rather than order number

I use several weights and several postAGE options per day but print the whole days in one go. I select postage by inputting in alphabetical order but when I print the labels they come off the printer in order number. It would make the process much quicker if it was possible to change the criteria for printing to alphabetical. Every now I then I check with support that this is not yet available and every support assistant agrees that it would be preferable but isn't available when printing. I use a Zebra GK420d thermal printer.
    The sizes and weights all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Royal Mail App Proof of Postage

Dear Royal Mail,

The Royal mail app does not provide proof of postage for tracked 48 parcels and keeps saying pending when my parcels have been scanned through Royal mails network when dropped off either at a parcel box or Royal mail delivery office. Without proof of postage I can't make a claim if my parcels get lost or damaged during delivery. The only option I have is to go to the post office wait in the queue sometimes more then 15 minutes and get charged 16p for each parcel which adds up to a lot of money. I have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Detect Channel Islands postcodes and automatically set their destination to Jersey/Guernsey not Mainland

When orders from Ebay, Amazon and other channels come through to C&D via the API, it would be extremely useful if the destination country could automatically show as the relevant Jersey/Guernsey not Mainland UK, as the customs label does not automatically generate without this. Ebay orders and most amazon orders to Jersey and Guernsey appear as "mainland UK" but with Jersey or Guernsey postcodes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create User Roles and be able to assign permissions

As a mailing house we send thousands of items out on behalf of multiple clients. Clients are always asking us if we can share delivery reports to show tracking for items sent and dispatch dates etc. It would be good if we can create an user account which could only see specific information based on Trading name for example. Where the client could look up there own customers to see where items are and get tracking information without us having to download the information and share spreadsheets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Electronic customs declaration

Why is the electronic customs declaration only for 8 items? Probably it is enough if to send abroad a small parcel. But if to send a big parcel of 5 or more kg, then it is a tricky to declare all items. Could you please improve the declaration adding more lines to declaration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Charging The 16p Supplement Charge Separately Causing Issues With Accounts Software Package

This is causing havoc with my accounts package. If I have to pay an extra 16pence, it should be taken off at source, as it is difficult to balance books with an after the fact transaction.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Commodity / HS Code Changing

We've been using customs code 95041000 for video games for years in the default setting for click & drop
    https://business.parcel.royalmail.com/settings/customs/. We don't upload item description or customs code on each order.

The last two international orders have description of contents: 'packing tape' insead of 'video games' and code '3919100951' instead of 'video games' on the CN22 generated by click & drop. Please can you look into this as it must be a change at your end e.g. defaulting to a generic description/code rather than the one in our settings.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Set label formats depending on the user who's logged in, not for all users on the same account

When you change the label size, it will change it for all users on the system instead of each user account. This can be frustrating when one user uses a 6x4 label and the other uses a 4x3 label. It would be better if there was a system where you can set it for each user or set as a global, just in case you had many user accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggestions For New Orders Grid

New order page only shows one product per order and "+ 1 more item". This creates extra steps to see what an order contains.

When applying postage, it opens in a new "tab" and you are unable to see what products are in the order.

The font colour for product SKUs is too light and small, so it is more difficult to read.

Order details should not open in new tab as it breaks the flow of the page.

Customer name and postcode should not be in the same column, as it makes it more difficult to quickly scan for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base