Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

249 results found

1. Add extra items collected with my collection to the email confirmation

Add extra items collected with my collection to the email confirmation of what has been collected, so I have proof of posting.

I often want to send extra items with my booked collection. However, the extra items do not appear on the email confirmation of collection. This leaves me without proof of posting. The email should include booked and extra items.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stops orders from being unselected if you accidentally open and then close one

When selecting multiple orders manually, if you accidentally miss the tikbox it opens an order (that's fine), when you close that order however your whole selection is then unselected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow direct access to channel reference from customer order

On the old click and drop system you were able to access the channel reference from which the customer had placed the order by clicking on the channel reference link which would be either Ebay, Amazon or our own website. This gave a direct link to the actual order placed by the customer. It also made it very easy to contact the customer if needed to discuss aspects of their order placed as well as view the actual items purchased by the customer. Now it is not an option and it makes it a more complex procedure by having to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove the default to the last selected function, especially when it was delete & need a deleted orders section to retrieve from.

Remove the default to the last selected function, especially when it was delete & need a deleted orders section to retrieve from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Collections Statuses Aren't Always Updated

The status of a Collection doesn't always update properly. I have several of collections that were collected but in my account appears as awaiting collection. One of them was collected, but appears as 'Attempted', and the email said the item wasn't available for collection, so now I don't have any proof of postage for an international shipping.
    Please fix this. thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The following is what the previous interface had and would like to get on new one

1. RESET ORDER
    2. we could reset order and see the service changed instantly and could set dispatched by other courier with out going back to new order box.
    3. ORDER VALUE
    4. we could use low to high or high to low when making labels, would love to get that on new interface 3-ADDING SHIPPING SERVICE WHILE HIGHLIGHTING MULTIPLE OF THEM -We could highlight a bunch of orders orders while checking price customer paid to make labels accordingly
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quick Status Filter

Add a couple of buttons on the top right of the new beta, to allow quick filtering of the order list.
    Currently, you have to click on the status heading, then work through the filter to say "is equal to", then type the status.
    It would be far quicker to have some quick select filter buttons above this column so you can very quickly filter new / postage applied / label generated orders without having to type it out each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feedback for new Click & Drop page interface

Unfortunately the new interface is a downgrade form what we had.
    Once we select an order we want to add shipping method to, it takes you to a new page where you do not see what the order product was. So you have to go back again...unnecessary extra steps.
    these new designs should not be done by people that don't actually use the platform. You are making changes that make things easier for Royal Mail but harder for the customers. Totally illogical..

This is another point that makes us move more of our business to other couriers..
    Royal Mail leadership…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop Auto-Filling Customs Description

The customs description "auto looks up" based on commodity code and replaces the description on the labels printed.

However the description against a code is not necessarily the actual contents. For example 9209940000 covers parts and accessories for music equipment described in 9207xxxxxx and it automatically puts "guitar knob" every time on the documents despite me entering an accurate description "Electronic display for music synthesizer".

It means that the package is returned by the destination countries customs agents, due to an inaccurate contents' description.

This behaviour it is not helpful to us; it should only do this if the user…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Move back to open orders screen when deleting an order from the order details screen

When you are in the open order screen and you click an order which you would like to delete (for example if it is marked as 'dispatched by other courier'), it opens up in its own window (painfully), then you click the delete button however the order stays open and you have to manually close it. Very confusing at first because you are unsure if it has been deleted, now its just annoying.

It would be a much better flow and much less confusing if it takes you back to the open order screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rule to allow certain products to print labels to different printers (paper and labels)

Rule to allow certain products to print postage labels to different printers (paper and labels)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug: Editing Customer or Product Details Not Reflected In Saved Products & Address Book Entries

When you edit the customer address / product details during create an order, if you delete a line of text, it shows correctly on screen. However, the printed label (and entry in the address book) has the original line of text rather than the blank field.

The only way around this is to edit the address / product data in the address book / product list before creating a new order.

This needs correcting, as I often end up having to request a refund for labels because of this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow users to sort 'product detail'

allow users to sort 'product detail'. I was hoping this would be in an updated version. Its what everyone wants and would make 300 orders per day easier to process. Usually it takes 1.5hours but this new version has increased it to over 2 hours as you have to hover over the order when they have ordered more than 1 item to see what they have ordered, whereas before i can see the 3-4 items they had ordered just from looking at the screen.
    Also if you try to highlight a product number or tick the tick box but miss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make 'Order Details' auto-expanded on page load

When I click on an order, which then opens it inside a new tab, the 'Order Details' section is hidden by default on page-load which seems silly.

Please make this section visible on page load by default. It would save me one more click every time I want to view that information which is often the only reason I would ever click on an order to view it in more detail.

Furthermore, in its current state of hidden by default, the content of the page is tiny (order no., name, address etc.) and only takes up half of the browser…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Status Heading

With the new layout, it is hard to differentiate an order's status quickly by glancing down the column. Whether it says Postage Applied, or Label Generated, they are both the same width and colour. If Label Generated was a little longer (or vice versa) a quick glance down the column could identify those orders not yet completed. This was much easier to identify on the old layout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support Safe Place Details For Collections

Can we have a field to include safe place details for collections such as lock codes for a parcel box. Currently on Business Click and Drop it only has fields for an address so I have to be in when I book a collection.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new Beta version needs tuning as is.

Rather than concentrating resources on the many 'new features' requested by lots of different users and not to be used by a majority. The adjust tabs feature is good, the ability to manually resize them or delete the tick box and remove them, giving the option to see more on the scree. The next time you log in however, they are back to normal. can the changes be held for a particular users across session ? Also there needs to be more choices of service available in both old and new versions eg. Why is there a 2nd Class Signed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Search box results ordering is random ( can we have by most recent please)

Dear Support, When using the Search box on the website to find recent orders, when I search for Stuart for example, the results are not in date or order number and show up randomly. Can the results be listed in most-recent order/date please?

Please see screenshot below
    https://imgur.com/a/uISrkvQ

Is it possible to have the results in date order (most recent) at the top please?

Thanks Stuart

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracking status for international orders

Why does the Click & Drop system never show international orders as delivered when it is shown as such in the Royal Mail app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add post method to new BETA

Incorporate the postage method and pricing functionality into the new BETA version. The previous version included a seamless process for handling postage methods and prices, crucial for ensuring accurate post details, especially if the buyer opts for an upgrade. The eBay integration worked flawlessly on the old version, and it is imperative to replicate this functionality in the new BETA to prevent any inconvenience for our customers.

By adding this feature, not only will it enhance customer satisfaction, but it will also contribute to revenue generation, considering the potential loss if upgraded postage options are not visible. Let's prioritize a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base