I suggest you ...

EKM Intergration

Hello, please consider integration with EKM.com.This would be very useful. Thanks

375 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

402 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re: Exporting orders.

You can export your orders using the import/export feature in EKM and then in the Royal Mail Click & Drop portal go to Orders > Import and upload the orders file created by EKM.

You have to map the appropriate fields in your spreadsheet, but that is pretty easy to do.

Once you get the hang of it, it will only take you a couple of minutes to have all your orders ready for labelling.

• Claire Ball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am about to launch a new item on my EKM website and being able to have an integrated system for postage would be amazing. Any ideas on when this is happening !!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be most grateful if we could all just get this done please, the time taken to work around is costing us man hours we cannot afford in these troubled times

This will be fantastic when it happens. I keep hearing that it is Royal Mail who are holding up progress with the integration, no surprise there. Let's get a move on !!!!

I am currently using Click and Drop with eBay so easy and saves so much time
    Hope it comes soon
    Thanks
    Chris

We are a business that already use this service for our Amazon and Ebay sales, sometimes dispatching 250 parcels per day. It is a pain having to manually input address to this system. Come on EKM...........get with it!

Yes please - I'll be using this service and would love for it to be integrated :D

Yes please, just had a visit today from Royal Mail in the East Midlands, letting us know about Click and Drop. Would love to use this on my EKM website .

We would like to see this integration. We have a royal mail business account which we use for other parts of our business. EKM integration is much needed.

• Tim Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have tried click and drop for my amazon orders as im sure amazon will soon impose tracked delivery, would be good to have the same system in place for my EKM website

I am just starting my online business with EKM and this integration would make it so much easier to process the orders, I already have a Royal Mail Business account with Click and Drop ready to go..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base