I suggest you ...

EKM Intergration

Hello, please consider integration with EKM.com.This would be very useful. Thanks

361 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

388 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently using Click and Drop with eBay so easy and saves so much time
        Hope it comes soon
        Thanks
        Chris

We are a business that already use this service for our Amazon and Ebay sales, sometimes dispatching 250 parcels per day. It is a pain having to manually input address to this system. Come on EKM...........get with it!

Yes please - I'll be using this service and would love for it to be integrated :D

Yes please, just had a visit today from Royal Mail in the East Midlands, letting us know about Click and Drop. Would love to use this on my EKM website .

We would like to see this integration. We have a royal mail business account which we use for other parts of our business. EKM integration is much needed.

• Tim Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have tried click and drop for my amazon orders as im sure amazon will soon impose tracked delivery, would be good to have the same system in place for my EKM website

I am just starting my online business with EKM and this integration would make it so much easier to process the orders, I already have a Royal Mail Business account with Click and Drop ready to go..

I don’t use click and drop with my eBay stores, I use the eBay/paypal postage and drop the parcels off prepaid at the post office. Can I do this with my EKM orders

• Just RUNLikeYouStoleSomething commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well i do have to say that i have been supporting our local post office ever since we started. We're lucky enough still to have one which hasn't been swallowed up into a convenience store. I love EKM but i won't be using Click and Drop as our community needs the helping hub

When we first switched to Click and Drop I was really dissapointed to find that there was no integration with EKM, it would really help if this could happen soon..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base