I suggest you ...

Multiple parcels, same order

We frequently have orders too big for one box under the Royal Mail 2nd class weight limit, so often choose to ship these in two boxes 2nd class instead of one box 1st class (even if sending first class, we may need to split into multiple boxes). With DMO this was no issue, you simply entered the weight of the second box and bingo, 2 labels generated. Doesn't seem to be the option with Click n Drop, so we have to manually create another label. Please can this be reinstated?

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminAdministrator (Administrator, Click and Drop) responded  · 

Hi. Thanks for your suggestions. Our system usually assumes that one order will equal one package. We are working on the ability to combine and merge orders, and we also offer you the functionality to save customer details to your address book so that you can quickly create a new label for the same address.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this suggestion. So frustrating that you can't split orders into multiple labels.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, but does not seem to be any royal mail feedback on here and most of my emails to there customer support don't even get answered. Good delivery service but royal mail support is shocking!

• Paul Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of my orders are multiple parcels to same address. If this isn't fixed I will probably switch to another shipper, it just adds too much time to my day.

• tech commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue - with international mail that is limited to 2KG - there doesn't seem to be a way to just say 2 or 3 packages for system to spit out 2-3 labels. every other courier supports it. (it would need to have a way of picking which line items are in it especially for EDI customs information which supposedly this does.

Feedback and Knowledge Base