I suggest you ...

go back to the printing system where you could print the proper size for a quarter page label.

The system for buying is easier, but what a shambles the printing out of labels has become. It is so old-fashioned and wasteful to cut out a ridiculously-sized label from an A4 sheet and stick it on. I used to be able to print out landscape onto a quarter page label to fit a standard envelope, but I have had to waste a half-page label to print a size that is neither here nor there, then cut it down to fit, a really disgusting retrograde step. If I could have turned it sideways on I could have fitted it onto a quarter page label, but that wasn't an option. Furthermore, the option to show the sender does not print onto the same label, but wastes another half page label. Who would come up with such a retrograde step in this day and age? I cannot now buy postage online to fit an ordinary envelope because I am not going to waste paper or labels or spend time cutting and sticking.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CAROL WEAVER shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base