I suggest you ...

Click and Drop not accepted at Post Office as of 27/11/18

I’ve generated several Click and drop labels (for info, I’ve also created Royal Mail labels from within eBay.)

When trying to drop these at my local post office (to get proof of postage), I was told that I could no longer do this, and would have to go to a main distribution centre.

The counter staff showed me a print out of an email they had received which confirmed this (so it wasn’t just them refusing the items), and likewise members of online forums I’m signed up to have had a similar experience.

Please could you provide some official clarification on this?

12 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tech commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tracked 24 /48 come with collections so this does not appear relevant. The question is about getting proof of postage from post office - does that include just getting a stamp by the post office on a manifest copy /OBA receitp or was OP asking for individual receipts?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, with this latest update are you saying we can't now drop click and drop parcels off at the post office or is this just in response to the question about tracked 24/48?

Would it be a good idea to post an update in the click and drop portal letting people know the situation in case people who were turned away at post offices yesterday just don't go back with their parcels now?

• June Mineyama-Smithson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the reason for not accepting Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 at the Post Office?
        They are probably the most used services by retailers, so it's a real shame and inconvenience for many of us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base