Make recipient first name, last name and address details optional. Allow for department names.
Here is a well known address:
Now let's try that with Click & Drop. Ah, you expect a recipient name and there isn't one. OK let's use 'NS&I' as a last name rather than a company name. Ah, no, can't do that as you expect a first name as well. So let's corrupt the company name slightly and use 'NS' as the forename and '& I' as the surname. Are we done? No, because you expect address details as well and there aren't any. OK let's put 'NS&I' again to get around that. It'll look stupid but never mind.
1) Make the recipient first name just as optional as the title. Why on earth should I know someone's first name? I might know one or more initials but even that's not guaranteed.
2) Likewise for the last name as not everyone has the 'surname' equivalent at the end.
3) Have a tickbox to allow the recipient name to be skipped entirely as when writing to businesses there might not be one.
4) Add an optional free form entry field after the now optional name because when writing to a business there might be a department name or something, or when doing a one-off letter it really doesn't matter about title, firstname and lastname anyway as you aren't saving it anywhere.
5) Have a tickbox to allow the recipient street address to be skipped entirely as there might not be one of those either.
I just put a dot in the required fields i don't want.