I suggest you ...

Despatch/Pick list not printing

Over the past week or so, we no longer get the despatch note label printing out along with the postage label.
Using a Zebra GK420D with auo print, it used to just churn out both labels per order, now even if I go to regenerate labels, only the postage one comes out.
I have checked settings, and all appears to be set for 6x4 labels for everything.
Anything I may have missed or is this broken for others too?
I have tried signing out and back in, turning off auto-print, our of ideas.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tim Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought this was also for bug reports?
    Anyway, I will get in touch with support,
    but in case anyone else gets the same issue surely it's best to document it here?

If I turn off auto print, then the PDF created does have the despatch sheets.

• AdminAdministrator (Administrator, Click and Drop) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tim. We would urge you to contact our support team who will be able to look into the specifics of your account, and escalate your issue to our IT team if needed. We aren't able to offer technical support via uservoice. Our support team contact details can be found here: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003806094-Contact-Support

• Tim Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The printer is set in auto-print, and has been for months, nothing has changed.
    The link from the C&D website is titled "feedback" this user forum is not just for new feature suggestions, and it certainly has been used for reporting bugs, and user support many times over the years.
    I thought it could be useful if other people have also experienced the despatch notes stopping printing to see if there was a general bug, rather than a problem just at our end.
    Thanks for your help though mate

• Chris D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You're in the wrong place mate. This is for feature suggestions not technical support.

Click the "auto print" button at the top and make sure a printer is set for the dispatch notes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base