I suggest you ...

Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

158 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

phil shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminClick and Drop Support (Admin, Click and Drop) responded  · 

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 years and you still cant make this lmao, is it cause you hope we will just drop the case and take the hit ourselves so we dont have to go through the hassle. This is why i stopped using you as your the worst delivery company for making a lost claim due to the time taken to make a claim and the time to payout and the fact as a small business i lose the customer sale and my profit

Even worse why cant we copy and paste on your online claim form?

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you press CTRL + F and type name after on windows computer it will search for items on the page (irrelevant which pge your on). Note it will only search for the name on the page your on. Scroll down and click next page on click and drop and you will have to search page by page.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I phoned to complain about my letter not being delivered I was on hold waiting for my call to be answered for 28 minutes and then to top that a man answering the phone was saying he couldn’t hear me and was terminating the call so got absolutely nothing
        Nothing on line to do this. Why ???

• Martin Winlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Others with the same issue may find the form I have posted on my website (http://www.evbitz.uk/EVBitz.uk/RM_Refund.html) will help. It is a re-jigged version of the official one with the RM Freepost address pane moved to the left so it can just be folded and stuck in a standard windowed envelope.

I've done another version for myself which has 90% of the boxes filled in and I'd suggest you all keep a master copy ready for photocopying and then completely to minimise all this imbecilic nonsense! MW

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Anonymous We sell on eBay & Amazon as well as our own web site. All items are sent out using the 2d bar code on Click & Drop.

About 10% are large letters, the rest are parcels all sent out 2nd class.

To try and avoid problems I check all addresses and have to reformat nearly 30-40% of them per day, even down to postcodes that have no space.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tyler, if you are only losing 1/2000 items then I'm guessing either you are not selling on ebay, or if you are then you are sending everything tracked.

I must be using a different Royal Mail service to you guys, I post 12-1500 items a month and they lose about 1/2000 items, if that.

• Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's just to much postage goes missing every month.
        That it's become really expected using royalmail

There need to be tracking on every item to reduce theft.
        At least that way we can work out if it's

1. Employee theft
        2. Customer theft

• Roding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any news? posties are not scanning 2D bar-code. and people are asking for money back. they are getting goods and refund. losing money badly.

It costs money to make it work and unlike a sales feature that brings in revenue, once working, will cost them money.

No rush....

• eclectic shop uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLANNED ·
        ADMIN
        Click and Drop Support (Admin, Click and Drop) responded · December 19, 2017

how long do we have to wait!!!!!

• Kathryn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been planned for as long as I can remember, why is I taking so long?

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this now - we are getting more lost parcels and its taking way too much time to make claims or trace requests

• peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, this is 100% needed. Even though in many cases we won't be compensated, it at least speeds up the process and helps to highlight issues in certain delivery offices.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

especially when you work in a non-windows environment, the Royal Mail forms are not designed for these and you cannot see or select from macro drop downs - a simple button to select all the items needed for a claim would be much simpler (a simple SQL query should pull all required items, followed by an insert statement)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base