I suggest you ...

Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

178 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

phil shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

63 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tender Essence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can just print the sticker for the lost item and send them a letter saying it's lost.
    The sticker is now a stamp, proof of postage and it has the address details, all in one.
    It's like a multi purpose receipt and should make claiming easier.

• chris betton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had two full bags of ppi go missing before. compo = £0, as a) they want so much info that you'll waste a full day filling in forms, scanning invoices etc, and b) they make you wait so long on the off chance they find them again that you have to send out another bag full of replacements or get 100's of negative feedback. They then write to the buyers, "did you get this item?". Yes I did! (second time). Case closed no compo.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. If the RM want to know who's scamming them, this would be a great way of collating the data.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base