I suggest you ...

Click & Drop Integration with Bluepark

A lot of users on the Bluepark ecommerce platform use Click and Drop with no easy means to import and send 100s of daily orders. Orders were previously imported over to DMO via NetDespatch but this has since been shut down.

222 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

207 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we have any news on this? We only have 9 days until Netdespatch is no more :-0

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No Click and Drop integration from Royal Mail?

Guess i’m Not using Royal Mail any more, in that case.

• Steve Armer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will stop us moving to Click and Drop and will also open the door to other suppliers if Royal Mail don't integrate with Bluepark

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really want this integration, we are seriously thinking about moving postal services because of this! Poor from Royal Mail to turn down the integration request on a marketplace which has over 200 votes.

• Wendy Richards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How really unhelpful, many small UK companies need integration with c+d as can be seen from the votes. Why on earth would you not be looking at integration. I'll be straight onto my account manager as this is incredibly poor customer service.

• Michelle Porter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider an integration as this would make all f our business practice so much easier …. especially in the current times.
    Thank you in advance.

• Helen Rankin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really not helpful. Can I suggest that everyone also contacts their account manager at Royal Mail if you have one?

• Margaret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Non integration is a real headache for me on a daily basis. Life would be so much easier with the service. Maybe 2 million votes will secure?

We need this integration to help streamline our postage. Net Dispatch is no longer accepting accounts and manually importing/uploading orders is time consuming.

• Kath Hope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people who have commented about NetDespatch, the Royal Mail have stopped allowing new accounts, which is our problem. Perhaps if you brought NetDespatch back there would be no need for you to offer an integration!!

As a bluepark user, drop and go integration would possibly persuade me to use the service again. We used to use it regularly but have switched to DPD as it is more convenient for us without integration.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base