I suggest you ...

Click and drop website

The website has just caused me a lot of pain as it is not very clear where I could drop off a parcel. It asked for my postcode and then suggested I could drop off at my local post office. This turned out to be incorrect and I had to travel a considerable distance to a service centre. Had I known this, I would not have used Click and Drop. Here’s a suggestion - improve customer experience by indicating the nearest drop off point BEFORE actually asking for payment, giving the customer a choice.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminAdministrator (Administrator, Click and Drop) responded  · 

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Our website does state at the top of the payment page which services can be taken to a Post Office and which can be taken to a Customer Service Point. This information is visible before you are asked to pay for any postage.
If you have a difficulty with an individual Post Office branch, we would recommend contacting Royal Mail customer services who will be able to resolve this for you.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I did contact them. The6 apologised to me and they suggested that I ask for an improvement in the way the website interacts with customers so that it is easier to see where to drop off an item. At the moment, you have to apply filters to determine this. After putting in your parcel size, weight and select rate/signature, the website should then be able to tell you the nearest drop off point (wether it be a post office or customer service point). I doesn't work very well as it is now, it is confusing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base