Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

279 results found

1. allow direct access to channel reference from customer order

On the old click and drop system you were able to access the channel reference from which the customer had placed the order by clicking on the channel reference link which would be either Ebay, Amazon or our own website. This gave a direct link to the actual order placed by the customer. It also made it very easy to contact the customer if needed to discuss aspects of their order placed as well as view the actual items purchased by the customer. Now it is not an option and it makes it a more complex procedure by having to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include Printed Paper Rates for International Postage

I haven't been able to find an option to send "Printed Papers" small parcels weighing over 2kg to International addresses.

It should be possible to pay a supplement for each additional 250g up to 5kg but I haven't been able to find a way of doing it using Click & Drop.

Is there a way, or could it be added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. make it easier for users to leave feedbacks on C&D, without having to make a new registration.

I have just made a 1-line user feedback on how C&D works. To do that I had to register my email address, confirm the email link, set a new password and then log in. I am surprised I went through with it all. I'm sure there are a large number of people who got put off and stop trying to give you the feedbcack, as I would be myself most of the time. I prefer being able to just write the comment and submit. If you have to have user registration, it's better just to use your click-and-drop account details,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bring back the 'back to orders' button which used to show up once you've applied postage to a batch. .

That must be the most common thing to do at this stage, but now you have to work out what's the least inconvenient indirect way to get back there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filter by channel in batches

We have a lot of Channels that we send items to every day and they have to be manifested separately. Due to the new and "improved" version of the site, checking batches now unticks selected batches. This has now made it harder to find group the channels together. I would prefer if you could just keep functionalities of older versions, but if you prefer making changes then allowing us to filter by channel in the batches section would be great.

It would also be great if you didn't require me to clear the filters every time I import and apply…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Click & Drop Desktop Forgets Password

The latest updates to Click & Drop desktop randomly forgets your password when the app starts up.

It may be related to Click & Drop Desktop updating, or Windows updates, however it never used to happen and is very annoying when you rely on the service being on!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your message, We will investigate how log in behaviours are working in our new version of desktop and update here in due course. If you find this issue recurring, please contact the help desk so that we can investigate further. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

7. Feedback for new Click & Drop page interface

Unfortunately the new interface is a downgrade form what we had.
    Once we select an order we want to add shipping method to, it takes you to a new page where you do not see what the order product was. So you have to go back again...unnecessary extra steps.
    these new designs should not be done by people that don't actually use the platform. You are making changes that make things easier for Royal Mail but harder for the customers. Totally illogical..

This is another point that makes us move more of our business to other couriers..
    Royal Mail leadership…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why for an International Tracked & Signed parcel does it let you select a collection Date & Bring My Label when booking but then disapear?

Click & Drop lets you select a Collection & Bring My Label for an International Tracked Signed parcel - It is clearly stated as an option after the country (France) has been selected - Then once you've been duped into thinking that it will be collected and a label brought, (I have photos if you want proof!) the final order page after payment shows no collection
    or label being brought. There is an option there to add a Collection but no longer the Bring My Label option. Completely useless when your printer is broken. There's no way of using QR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Marking orders as despatched (option to clear Old Orders)

=======

Summary

In relation to orders that have not been marked as despatched - Perhaps it would be helpful to:

1) Ensure that the system ignores older orders as clearly they have been dealt with after a certain timeframe (1 week?)
    2) Perhaps offer a way to filter this section by date, and have the option to simply clear old items.

=======

Reasoning

I have Click and Drop intregrated with Ebay. In my personal use case, there is one part of the Click & Drop worklow that I do not normally use - the "Mark Orders as despatched" section -…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Package Format - after sorting stay the same as user default

Please Please make the columns in the new dashboard stick by user-selected input like it used to

We batch all items of the same weight/ type together and print the labels
    We sort package column by weight
    as soon as the postage is applied we have to go back to the list via the dashboard
    The package column now resets itself to order number by default so I have to re-sort

I did this 37 times today
    Please make it like it used to and stay in the order the user selects

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Collections interface unreliable

The collections service is somewhat unreliable. It either reports that the service is unavailable and will be back soon (but doesn't return the same day) or randomly fails with random error codes when a batch of collections includes international items.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get a Click and Drop site that works properly

So its not working now. When you use the dashboard sometimes its populated sometimes not, sometimes you have to click in and out of screens just to get the orders to be searchable. The system has never been so unreliable and not working correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. limit customs value field to 2 decimal places as it is breaking payments

Our website sometimes passes a customs value with more than 2 decimal places to click & drop; it is removing VAT for overseas orders which ends up like £3.4563 or something. There is no warning about this but payments will always fail, I only found out by changing things one at a time. Of course I should fix the website to only pass 2 dp but it is a standard woocommerce so loads of people are probably having this issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add in next / previous order button

When an order has been opened in a new tab there is a closed button in the bottom right of this window.

Please add a 'previous order' and 'next order' button here. This will enable us to travel through orders a lot easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mixed Batch Orders are no longer working with whatever update happened 25-28th of March

How it used to work is even if you tried to apply postage to multiple orders at once it would add them to a Batch and let you individually select postage for each item in the batch even with mixed orders (International/Domestic)

But now when a batch is created with a Mix of International and Domestic orders you can't apply postage at all, for any orders!, the page's web elements break and a lot of them aren't loaded anymore, including the platform image.

Its pretty obvious some of the code is erroring out before everything can be loaded. Please fix…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show condition on sold items in Click & Drop (new / very good / good / acceptable)

Checking condition direct on Click & Drop for sales is a nightmare when you sell both new and used products... having to manually go outside of Click & Drop to check all orders is not convenient. I am perplexed why this update was not already mentioned here or added already. Please fix this - add "new", "like new", "very good", "good" and "acceptable" which can be imported from eBay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow printing of manifest where the pdf controls which pages are standalone, which pages are double sided

Previously when click on print manifest on double sided, the pdf knows automatically that local posts go on a single page and international goes on a double page. Now after the update, it is all merged together which means I have to consciously click print twice and set the pages. These pages need to be separate as they need to be attached to the relevant mailing bags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove orders that have been marked as dispatched on eBay

If an item has been marked as dispatched in eBay it should be removed from the pending orders page in click and drop.

Sometimes I send direct via eBay and it would be nice if when I logged in to click and drop only the orders "awaiting dispatch" on eBay were there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unmark the despatched items when despatched ready for the next batch

Please can you look at 'unmarking' the despatched items. We're a small business who didn't get authorised for a OBA account even though we have been trading since 2015 but we send a lot of samples to nurses and clinics etc. Once they have despatched and the label created it would be nice not to have to go in and manually unmark all the boxes in the Beta set up as if we've just sent 30-40 samples and you miss just one its a pain to have to start again at the top. The list also only goes up so…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. le colis RR006332536CI

bonsoir ;je viens par cette note vous faire par d'un reseau d'arnaque .
    en effet le colis contenaire un passeport ;2photocopies de ma carte identite ivoirienne et 9 photos de meme tirage
    le colis etais derstine a mm stefanie beck .
    11 Mar 2024
    07:41
    Livré et signé. Votre envoi a été livré le 11-03-2024 et signé par : G WILSON
    London Victoria DO nb cette femme m'arnaque
    je vous pris de bien vouloire m'aide a recupere mon passeport
    je vis en cote d'ivoire je me nommes zeao fidele aime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)