General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email the tracking details

Couldn't be simpler or more obvious: Email tracking details with Click & Drop order confirmation to save customers having to log in to their accounts and go looking for it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drupal Commerce Integration

Drupal is one of most popular framework for building websites.
    Drupal Commerce is developing fast and has a large auditory. More marketplaces are developed based on this platform. A module to integrate Royal Mail Business parcel with Drupal Commerce (8.x) is highly desirable.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Click And Drop instructions need to be much clearer

The language in the e-mails confirming a Click & Drop postage purchase needs to be made much clearer.

I purchased a Tracked 24 With Signature product, and understood that I couldn't take it to a Post Office counter for drop-off. Option 3 in the e-mail says, "Take your item to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point." - with the last three words being a clickable hyperlink which takes you to a 'services near you' page on the Royal Mail website.

Entering my postcode brings up the address of the Royal Mail counter in a local shop. Because this came up…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Estimated Date of Dispatch after label is generated

The ability to add the 'Estimated Date of Dispatch' once the labels have been generated. This is very useful if there is an unexpected issue prior to sending the mail. This would also save having to reapply the postage and regenerating the labels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. GDPR Label Issue raised by customer

A customer has contacted us about the information on their label and raised their GDPR concerns.

They are claiming the use of a customer reference and SKU info on label is excessive information.

When a label is printed via any platform, customer reference is added automatically.

The SKU information is an opted in option.

We use this information to process orders and returns.

Is this info excessive and if so can an opt-out for reference number be added?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Populate CN23

Why is it that you have done all the work for populating the CN23 for the pre electronic information yet you have not bothered to have it populate all the required fields such as the sender and the recipient ? It seem obvious to have these populated as the information is there. Alos the category is a required field so why can we not populate that from any import?
    The current version of the CN23 means that every one has to have handwritten information added making them look untidy and time consuming to fill in our details and the customer…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back a service for smaller users

Prior to Click & Drop, we used to have a school Royal Mail account, credited now and again with around £50, where office staff could access and print postage, with the cost coming out of the held credit.

Please give us a similar service back! We can't get a business account, due to being below the minimum usage. Each online print of postage has to be paid for by a credit or charge card, and there is only one cardholder in school.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You need to train your staff at Holmfirth delivery office re Click and Drop because they had no idea what to do with it.

Staff at Holmfirth delivery office had no idea what to do with a parcel I gave them for Click and Drop delivery. They did not give me a certificate of posting so I'm now concerned that if there is a problem I won't be able to make a compensation claim. Very worrying. Really starting to lose faith in the service at Royal Mail

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export Spread Sheet of Mainfested orders

Exporting spread sheet of mainfest with prices would make reviewing order must easier

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Click & Drop AMAZON Australia

Many businesses are expanding using the Amazon platform. Recently, Amazon Australia has been introduced and marketplace sellers are encouraged to sell there. There is currently no option to integrate this on click & drop. However, this should be fairly straightforward to do?? Please can the royal mail team look into this and hopefully work towards a solution asap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Different Codes for Large Letters and Parcels

We send Parcels and Large Letters and when manifesting they have the same code, which causes issues if the numbers dont match we are unable to find which parcel is booked in incorrectly, and are therefore getting charged extra for this.
    It would help massively if there were different codes, for exampe at the moment the code is CRL48 for both LL and Parcels.
    It would be better if the codes were something like this -

LL48 for large letters
    CRL48 for parcels,
    That way when we print the orders we know straight away if it is a LL or…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Print Assist v4.20.7 Clear cookies and then printer shows as offline

Having spoken to a lady on your support team I explained that the printer shows as offline and I often need to uninstall and reinstall Print Assist. She suggested it could be due to clearing cookies/temp files.

Having carried out some tests I confirm this is indeed the reason.

I uninstalled Print Assist, rebooted and then reinstalled.
    Status in Click & Drop was active and shows as green ticks.
    I printed a label successfully.
    I then logged out and cleared cookies & temp files.
    When I logged back into Click & Drop the green status was blank and the printer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update eBay / Amazon with Royal Mail Record Number when importing orders

So that there is an easy to follow sequence when applying postage to orders, could Royal Mail Update eBay / Amazon with Royal Mail Record Number now that the eBay Record Number has been removed - Obviously eBay would need to agree to provide the RM Record Number when the order is printed or downloaded by the seller. It would make finding orders easier and safer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Royalmail Team up with eBay take and Create Fulfilment Services for eBay Sellers!

Royalmail Team up with eBay take on Amazon!! by Creating a Fulfilment Services for eBay Sellers!

eBay teamed up with different 3rd party fulfilment services to help their sellers in Australia and Germany!

eBay Uk seller are looking for good affordable solution, why doesn't Royalmail get up to date with what seller want, and jump on real estate ecommerce game of fulfilment centers!

Don't believe me it's good idea, look at Prologis share prices who do fulfilment for amazon.

This is one area royal mail should be leading but is acting out of date.
    They need to catch up! :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Print CN22 Labels 4 per Sheet please

Please can you have the auto CN22 labels print 4 to a sheet, like the address labels? I use A4 sheets of 4 sticky labels and am wasting sheet after sheet because the new CN22 set up prints one per page, in the top left corner only, leaving me with 3 labels on a sheet.
    My address labels print 4 per page, why not the CN22 labels too??

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integration with Quickbooks (and other accounting software?)

I was wondering if it was at all possible to integrate Click & Drop with accounting software like Quickbooks?

Everyday I create orders, to which i've entered the address details in Quickbooks, just before invoicing the customer then when I go to ship their item I have to copy and paste all the address info over into Click & Drop, cell by cell.

I was wondering if there was a way the process could be simplified so that you could just click a button within Quickbooks and the address info would copy over into the "Create Order" form over on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. custom text / note, area / line on label

custom text / note, area / line on label

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 6.23 update is causing import error for redundant Safeplace info

This update now rejects orders where text is entered for 'Safeplace' for CRL24. This seems to be a bi-product of blocking this information for SD orders, but instead of simply not using the field data (as was the case previously) the import is now completely rejecting the order. Can this not be revised so that Safeplace text is used on products for which it is elligible and ignored for those it is not?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. paypal doesnt work

Can there be an alternative payment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For the love of god... Please show average weights on Click and Drop as you go...

Guys - Nearly every small business in the UK is operating RIGHT ON THE EDGE of profit and keeping it's staff in Jobs - SO PLEASE can you help - When we send hundreds of items a day here (ALL Large Letters and ALL RM48) we have to manually work out our average before we manifest - so we can manifest at under 100g and not over...

It's such a simple thing to implement - Just an average weight as you go...

SO surely click and drop can keep an ongoing average system - For Example - 98 items due…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base