General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 x 4 label customer address font size increased - thank you !!

Font size increase seen on this morning's label run.....at last.
    Great improvement - many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Returns address layout problem

Since the last but one update my returns address is formatted incorrectly and part of the first line of my address appears on the same line as my company name. This is confusing and looks really bad.

Can we change it so the stays the same as when you input the details:

Company Name
    Address Line 1 *
    Address Line 2
    Address Line 3
    City *
    County
    Postcode
    Country

NOT

Company Name Address
    Line 1* Address Line 2
    Address Line 3 City *
    County Postcode
    Country

As it appears to be now!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. CN22 Senders Name

This is a follow-up to the Declined post: https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/40345942-cn22-senders-name

Senders name and address are NOT a requirement on CN22's. Your own reply is at odds with what is stated on the page you referred too - https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/875/~/help-with-customs-and-sending-goods-abroad

I was specifically referring to the CN22 in my post. The linked page you gave says:

"3. Sender’s name and address - It’s essential that these appear either on the CN23 customs declaration form or, if you’re using form CN22, on the item itself."

The "Click and Drop" postage label always has the senders return address on it. So it is NOT necessary…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Etsy dispatch emails

Please can you work with Etsy to get dispatch emails sent out to customers when their item has been dispatched, for non-tracked items? I get many international customers asking when I am going to dispatch their item even though I already have but because they haven't received a dispatch email they don't realise. Would save me and my customers so much time and energy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. import history bug click and drop desktop mac

There seems to be an issue with newly released Click & drop desktop for mac.
    The import history is showing items entered on the 20/5/2020 in list for 19/5/2020 (ie nothing showing as printed today).

I made some entries on the 19/5/2020 last one at 23:14:29 the next one showing is an entry made at 14:31:17 which was made on the 20/5/2020 and not the 19/5 (when date selected is 19-5-2020)
    When I move the date to 20-5-2020 nothing is shown. Date on workstation is correct.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Increase A4 Printer Margins

Top & Bottom margins for A4 printing too small. Print misses end of barcode and last 3 lines of return address!
    Have assumed the print would not be accepted as a usable label so have asked for a refund.
    Printer defaults are all set correctly, but no option to modify the lable once 'generated'!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. revert label sizes back to previous size used 4 x A6 to an A4 sheet

Since the update the print layout (margins and borders etc) and size of the new labels means that they are not printing on the labels of an A4 sheet with 4 x A6 labels on, they are off the the top and side of the sticky labels, i have been using these labels and have a big stock and i dont want to have to import every label to another programme to resize and position to print them, batch printing 40 labels at a time was easy but now i have to resize them all indivudually to fit. I dont…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why does it auto manifest when i havent finished

What is the auto manifest cut off time? I am constantly paying for labels I need to cancel or delay a day or two due to stock levels on some items. If I know the cut off time I can delay the printing of the labels until after that point so I can still change and cancel labels later once stock is packed, or turn the damn thing off so I will manifest what has been packed and reset the other labels that were out of stock and pack them on another day?

I'm losing money and paying for labels…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. enable resizing of customs label on 6x4 label to half ish size to fit smaller packages

I use 100cm x 100cm boxes and the 6x4 customs label is to big. Enable a size that is on the pre printed rolls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to increase the font size on Click Drop 6 x 4 Thermal label template.

Option to increase the font size on Click Drop 6 x 4 Thermal label template.

Currently very small and difficult to read - circa 8pt. Original version was 10-11pt - much easier to read

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i am having probelms with paypal , while i am paying for postage , paypal is blocking me

relying entirely on paypal in 2020 is not certainly a bright idea , paypal has blocked my account in festive period ,i would recommend to include other payment options please , so that if their is a glitch in paypal or a viral attack than we can have alternative options such as VISA /google pay / apple pay/china pay , the Royalmail should really consider this dependency on paypal to attrack more customers , not every one has paypal account and its ridiculous .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of Paypal, Tried paying with 4 different cards and none of them seem to work.

Paypal is completely rubbish I print 50 to 100 labels for my business each month and every time I try to pay via card it takes me to paypal and I always have problems paying with my card. I tried paying with 4 different cards and none of them work. I always have to use my paypal account to pay and its really annoying. Please get rid of Paypal as the company is going downhill.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quicker or on demand 'new order' refresh

Could the 'Refresh' button on the orders pane be an On Demand refresh to immediately pull in new orders?
    Or at least, a faster update interval.
    Having to wait 10-30 minutes for an order to sync from Woocommerce or eBay is a nuisance, and I can't see a reason why it couldn't. I'll often have an order printed, picked and packed and be sat drumming my fingers waiting to apply the postage/print the label!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow codes UNG/UNH in OBA to be used for sending physical goods in large letter format.

Allow users to use the codes UNG/UNH in OBA for sending physical goods in large letter format.At the moment only users sending paper based items like letters and leaflets etc in letter or large letter sizes are being allowed to use the UNG/UNH codes in OBA.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Increase size of customer address and font size

This is a problem that has been around for some months now.

Customer address is too small why is this? This can cause alot of items being misdelivered or lost.

Also the font is no longer dark as it was previously so all text on the label is harder to read.

Please resolve these issues a matter of priority.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Report of Order Dispatched by Other Couriers

Produce an extracted .XLS (or similar) report of orders that are "Dispatched by Other Courier". Can then use this for generating addressing labels and other processing on those orders.
    This would be very helpful at the moment during the Pandemic when the Royal Mail Sorting Offices have very restricted opening times (including closed on Wednesdays) and need to address and stamp (letter) mail in order to get mail out on a daily basis via post boxes. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On the orders / manifest batch history list the recipient's name and/or postcode should appear in the list

On the orders / manifest batch history list the recipient's name and/or postcode should appear in the list. It is ridiculous that, as far as I know, the only way to find an already printed order on the manifest is to individually open up every single one till you find the correct one. Even worse, the RM references which appear before our inv number do not seem to correspond with those on the LHS in the "open orders" list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Print addressee name on new style CN22 customs labels

Very helpfully, the old-format CN22 used to include the name of the addressee, but this is missing on the new style CN22s. Can the addressee name be printed on the new CN22?

This was particularly useful when printing a long strip of labels - some of which use CN22s and other do not.

There is now potential for confusing the new style CN22 with the posting label that is printed either before or after the CN22 label.

In other words - if there is no addressee name on the CN22, we might attach it to the wrong package.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG - CN22 customs label format varies between 'Letter' and 'Large Letter'

I note that there is a new CN22 format for Large Letters, but for 'Letter' size mail, Click & Drop still prints CN22s in the old format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base